Sociogram comes from two roots socio- referring to people (as in society) and -gram, referring to a something written or recorded (as in telegram).
Wow! This is fun already!
Your task is to build a sociogram. Take characters from To Kill a Mockingbird and represent them with shapes.
- Symbolize 11 To Kill a Mockingbird characters.
- Symbolize each character with appropriate:
- Color (texture, line, etc,)
- Proximity to others
- Make two copies:
- images only
- images and captions to explain the above four considerations
- Export your Keynote or Pages document as a pdf. Include your name in the title, e.g. “Shaffi’s sociogram”.
This will take the place of an essay.