Semester One Exam
Be prepared to…
- Edit a paragraph, just as we do in Daily Oral Language
- Demonstrate comprehension of Vocabulary Workshop units 1 to 8
- Summarize and analyze a poem
- Explain the artist’s intent in using stereotypes in an image
- Articulate in a written essay the important themes and content in American Born Chinese.
- In what ways can Tze-Yo-Tzuh be read as the God of the Bible?
- How does stereotyping affect Jin’s life?
- To what extent does Jin’s life parallel the episodes of “Everyboy Ruvs Chin-Kee”? Why did the author do this?
- What is the significance of the Transformer in ABC?